Wednesday, September 9, 2009

10:30 AM at our house--A Miniature Musketeer



Today Philip was a Musketeer. He informed me that he needed a sword and it must be made out of a balloon. How logical, I thought. Then I realized there was a similar plot line on the Backyardigans this morning.

I pumped up a balloon for him and another for his sister. Here we have him posing with the sword. My favorite part is the sticker across his face, which is supposed to be his mask. That would be the sticker I removed from my new shirt (the one I went back and bought after Fiona's tantrum the other day).

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this boys imagination!!! So when can I have him dropped of for a few months, weeks or years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was trying to figure out what was on his face :-) i have always loved this kids...such a crack up!

    ReplyDelete