As mentioned in yesterday's post, Philip has been spending his days wearing the Batman suit this week until he gets hot, at which point he decides to wear only shorts. He calls himself a bare-chested boy, and clearly thinks this has something to do with bears. Here he is climbing up the bookcase and shouting, "Jet pack activated!" while Fiona is calmly picking up the blocks and saying, "away, away, away."
Just before these photos were taken, we had the following interchange.
Philip: Mom, do you know what a disaster is?
Mandy: Yes.
Philip: No you don't.
Mandy: Yes I do.
Philip: No you don't.
Mandy: Okay, what is a disaster, Philip?
Philip: It means the girl on Backyardigans is a bad guy.



cute kids! And when did Fiona get so big? I was still picturing her as a baby!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I love the Backyardigans!
ReplyDeleteFiona looks older to me all the sudden - her hair is longer or something? SO cute.
Kids say the cutest things! Our boys love the Backyardigans....and I guess that would be a disaster if the GIRL is a bad GUY! Too funny!
ReplyDelete