Friday, August 28, 2009

2:00 p.m. at our house--working together







I have this new family motto of sorts that I am inflicting upon my children, which they have now basically memorized and repeat on demand when asked the question, "What do we do in our family?" The correct response is "We love each other, we help each other, and we work together to be an eternal family." It is sometimes stated joyfully, sometimes with a hint (or more) of a sigh. However, the terms "work together" and "I'm helping" seem to be creeping into their vocabulary more--even Fiona's. They are more cooperative as well.

Today the younger two said they wanted to work together when they were taken with a sudden desire to wash windows. This is not a normal occurance. Thus I had to capture it for proof and for posterity's sake.

3 comments:

  1. My windows are calling out that they need a washing. Can I hire these 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great motto - I think I may adopt it!

    ReplyDelete