Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Anniversary




It has been forever since this blog was updated, I know. Here is a quick entry and my goal is to post another one by tomorrow night.

Last month we celebrated a couple of birthdays as well as our tenth wedding anniversary. I love these pictures our friend took of us earlier this year.

We had a nice night out on the town up in the city (dinner and a show). We hope to celebrate some more later this year with a cruise or something. We feel very blessed to have each other!

I was thinking back to our first anniversary. My dad had won some tickets to Legoland and we went down with my family, and then several days later there was to be a Carmack reunion in Santa Barbara. Our anniversary was in between so the two of us spent a few days down there and we were staying very close to the border. I wanted to cross over because I had never been to Mexico, but Tom nixed the idea. I still haven't been to Mexico! That one is definitely on the list. We went to the beach one day and Tom got FRIED! I have never seen a sunburn that bad. It was crazy.

It's amazing that it has been 10 years that we've been married now! In many ways it seems to have gone by in a flash.

1 comment: